Select an appropriate technological topic from the lecture series and write a 2,000-word report review on the themes, trends and arguments emerging about that topic. The topic is to be agreed with lecturer before detailed research on it has begun. This means a) needs to be completed and agreed first.
The report should include:
- Why you deem this topic to be of importance.
- How this has topic has developed
- A detailed description of the technology used in this topic and what it is used for.
- What technological platforms and software are used in the topic
- What type of business and organisation uses the technology
- How is it used as a business tool and is this effective? Approximately 45% of word count
How does this relate to course content and discussion on the nature of the relationship between digital technologies and both old and newly emerging theories on business and management structures and practices?
Approximately 55% of word count
The work should relate to theories and models set out in the course content and other referenced source material, and course material and include critical discussion of these from those sources. LO 1 Critically evaluate the role of present and future technologies in the business environment