E-Portfolio evidence used for CPD Plan 1500 words.
A portfolio of documents that demonstrate learning from the module and how the learning can be implemented to enhance your studies and future career in addition to a personal audit.
You are advised to use the template provided below.
DESCRIPTION OF THE TASK – WHAT YOU ARE BEING ASKED TO DO
E-Portfolio - 1500 words +/- 10%
You are required to produce an E-portfolio of Five documents (word format) which will demonstrate your learning from the module in relation to:
- The cultural and behavioural expectations of studying for a degree in business management.
- The importance of peer-to-peer support and team working to enhance learning experience.
- How this learning (in i and ii) will impact further studies and your future career.
- How you will practise and apply what you have learnt; and
- A personal audit presented as a SWOT analysis
Each of the five documents should be 300 words (approx.)
You must reference all information used in the report, using the Harvard Referencing Guide.
See attached grid for grade descriptors.
- The task requirement is an e-portfolio of documents, not an essay, report or reflective journal. As such, it can be written in the first and third person. Please ensure therefore that you use the appropriate e-portfolio template provided below.
- Where you have used any sources, please ensure that the correct Canterbury Harvard Referencing conventions* are followed.
3. Include your student ID number, module name, tutor name, academic year/group bubble in your cover page which should be the first page of your essay
*Please refer to the Canterbury Harvard Referencing Guide.