We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
0% Plagiarism Guaranteed & Custom Written
Topic - Equality and Diversity within Care Services
1. Discuss ways in which an individual`s health, well-being and development can be damaged by an abusive situation.
2. Analyze how national and local guidelines, policies and procedures for safeguarding affect day to day work with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
3. Define discrimination and list a minimum of 5 types and explain in detail with examples. Ensure you support your argument with legislations
4. Discuss in detail the various ways an individual could be discriminated against
5. Explain `significant harm` in the context of safeguarding
Describe the possible signs, symptoms, indicators and behaviors that may cause concern in the context of safeguarding.
6.Discuss ways in which an individual`s health, well-being and development can be damaged by an abusive situation.
7. Analyze how national and local guidelines, policies and procedures for safeguarding affect day to day work with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
Anthony is 21 years old and lives at home with his parents. Anthony has just ‘come out’ as being homosexual. His mum does not have any problems with this, but his dad is struggling to accept. Anthony is his only son. Anthony confided in his mum because he was getting bullied about his sexuality at the day placement he goes to as he has some learning difficulties. He wanted some help in managing this as he has already spoken to his care worker at the day centre, but nothing has changed. He has always found his mum to be much more supportive than his dad.
Analyse and evaluate the legislation that Anthony could draw upon to support his position, particularly outlining the limitations of such legislation with reference to Anthony’s situation.
Get all these features for £83.00 FREE
View our samples written by our professional writers to let you comprehend how your work is going to look like. We have categorised this into 3 categories with a few different subject domains