We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
Important Note: Your order at Assignment Bank is protected by Consumer Law UK; also, we use 3rd party merchant support “PayPal” for all online transactions to provide you with the most protected online buying experience.
0% Plagiarism Guaranteed & Custom Written
Financial Modelling Individual Assignment 1500 WORDS
You should write a report on ONE of the three practical case studies undertaken during the course. (the practical case studies are : performance measurement; risk measurement and exchange rate modeling)
The report should summarize and critically discuss the following aspects of the practical case study: 1. The motivation for the analysis from a practitioner’s perspective
2. The data and methods used
3. The results obtained
4. The limitations of the analysis and suggestions for future work
Notes on Completion of the Assignment
The report should be no more than 1,500 words, excluding title page, tables and figures with accompanying notes, formulas and references. This is a strict word limit. There is no word limit for the individual sections, only for the overall report. In writing up your report, you should adhere to the following guidelines:
• Your report should be professionally presented. You could assume that it will be read by the senior management of the company and so it needs to be neat, properly structured and clearly and concisely written. This is an important skill in practice, and you should take this opportunity to develop your skills in this area.
• You should use the following structure for your report: Title page: this should include your student number and the word count Discussion of each of the four aspects of the practical case study listed above, organised in separate, titled sections. References: these should be alphabetically listed and properly formatted
• You should not include appendices in your report
• Tables and charts should be accompanied by detailed explanatory notes. Look at any paper in a good finance journal to see how to present a table of results (I have put a sample of a Journal of Financial Economics paper in the Assessment Information section on the course website, but feel free to look at others also).
Do not include Excel screen prints; You do not need to describe the specific steps you took in Excel or the functions used
. • You should pay attention to the formatting of your report, particularly with respect to line spacing, paragraphs and section titles 3
• You should use Equation Editor in Microsoft Word to format any equations; You should define any variables that are used in equations
• Your report should also follow the School’s guidelines on referencing, citation and avoiding plagiarism, which can be found here: http://intranet.exeter.ac.uk/business-school/students/postgraduatetaught/learningresources/referencing/
For the independent assignment, you said we don`t need to describe the specific steps taken in Excel. Does that mean we shouldn`t follow the steps we took in the practical section? For the "data and method used" part, are we supposed to explain the steps taken in the practical case, for example, first calculating the log return by the ln function? Or maybe we should just mention all the methods we use but not the steps? You should write a report on ONE of the three practical case studies undertaken during the course. (the practical case studies are : performance measurement; risk measurement and exchange rate modeling)
You should explain in detail what you did in the practical class, but without referring to Excel. For example, you should say you took the average value of the return, but not that you used Excel`s AVERAGE function to do this (since there is no need to explain this).
What section of the report should we talk about the changes to figures we made on the financial statements? e.g Changed sales revenue and tax rate.
It would be best to discuss these in either the data or method sections.
Can we quote your slides and/or use definitions in your slides without referencing? If not, how would you like us to reference this?
Yes, you can quote the lecture slides, and then cite these in the list of references.
In the case study risk measurement when u say we need to write the limitations of the analysis does that mean limitations of Var or limitation of Monte Carlo method?
Ideally the limitations of the method.
Get all these features for £83.00 FREE
View our samples written by our professional writers to let you comprehend how your work is going to look like. We have categorised this into 3 categories with a few different subject domains