Whole assignment is 2500 words +/- 10% divided into 2 parts
Part One: is 1,500 words Evidence-Based Reflective Case Study Essay
Throughout the unit, you will participate in a group that will simulate a multi-agency team, you and your team will choose a case study, you will choose a professional role and you are required to evidence your contribution to the team and the team’s care plan.
- You have one assignment that is divided in to 2 specific parts.
In part one of this section you are required to:
- Outline the key issues in the Case Study that you and your group (your multi-agency team) worked on
You will explain your professional role in relation to the case study which means that you will need to research your role in depth and the legislation underpinning practice and include this in your assignment
- Give a brief overview of each professional role in your multi-agency team and the legislation that inform their practice
- Demonstrate your understanding of the type of Multi-Agency meeting that you and your group selected and discuss why it was appropriate to your case
- Demonstrate understanding of service user contribution in the decision-making process
- You will need to include theories and models of social care as part of your discussion and decision-making
- Provide an action plan or care plan that you and your group developed that would meet the service user’s needs and all of the
concerns (This should be added as an appendix to your assignment and is not included in the word count)
- Discuss and explain the rationale for the social care tools that you and your group used to develop the action or care plan
Part two of your assignment is a Reflective Account (1000 words) that evidences your understanding of Multi-Agency Working, including critical reflection of yourself.
Provide a conclusion that summarises your learning and development from the experience of working a part of a group
- Outline what you learned about yourself using a reflective model
- Reflect on knowledge you have gained including legislation, policy and practice guidance applicable to Multi-Agency Working
- Reflect on and evaluate your role within the meeting using one of the theories of group roles such as Belbin (2012); Benne & Sheats (1940)
- Reflect on, analyse and evaluate your experience of working as part of a multi-agency team (Challenges, Barriers and how these were managed) using a model or theory of the stages of group formation such as Tuckman (1977); Lewin (1951); Salas et al (2012; Toseland et al (2008)
- You should be able to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of theory and practice of Multi-Agency Working in Human Services
Multi-Agency Working ASS069-2