We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this order process.
Important Note: Your order at Assignment Bank is protected by Consumer Law UK; also, we use 3rd party merchant support “PayPal” for all online transactions to provide you with the most protected online buying experience.
0% Plagiarism Guaranteed & Custom Written
As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit an Enterprise and Entrepreneurship assessment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Interpret the role of entrepreneurship in the evolution of various types of business enterprise
2. Explain the requirements for setting up a sustainable business model in differing operational and competitive environments.
3. Identify the entrepreneurial skills required to turn specific business ideas into practical applications, and choose how they might be sourced
4. Produce and critically defend an effective business plan and debate its underlying business concepts and proposals.
5. Produce a persuasive presentation in support of a business plan.
Your assignment should include: a title page containing your student number, the module name, the submission deadline and a word count; the appendices if relevant; and a reference list in Arden University (AU) Harvard format. You should address all the elements of the assignment task listed below. Please note that tutors will use the assessment criteria set out below in assessing your work.
Consider the following:
You are an Entrepreneur and plan to develop a new business venture. Investors have heard about your idea and want to know more. You are required to produce a strategic business plan (with the inclusion of academic references) explaining the business venture. In support of this you are to devise a 10- m i n u t e business pitch using a narrated PowerPoint Interpret the role of entrepreneurship in the evolution of various types of business enterprise
Task 1 – Business Plan
The business plan will include the main elements of a plan as identified in Lessons 6 and 7 of the learning materials with the inclusion of academic references:
• Executive summary
• The concept/Business Model
• You and your team’s entrepreneurial competences
• Objectives; expressed in SMART terms
• The Market: PESTEL factors
• The product
• Marketing the business: Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning
• Sales and operations
• Sales forecast
• Financial projections
• Strengths and risks of the business
• Closing summary
Within the plan emphasis will be placed on the following:
• The role you play as the entrepreneur. This will be communicated within the section on management expertise.
• The requirements for setting up a sustainable business model operating within external and competitive environments external and competitive environments.
• The skills required to turn the business idea into practical applications
Interpret the role of entrepreneurship in the evolution of various types of business enterprise
Get all these features for £83.00 FREE
View our samples written by our professional writers to let you comprehend how your work is going to look like. We have categorised this into 3 categories with a few different subject domains